2009-02-18

Centerpiece and Our-Father bead

Here you see the bottom of the circlet, the centerpiece and the top of the drop. Note the crimp tubes and the wire guardians linked to the bails a the top of the centerpiece. Wire guardians protect the cable from abrasion at the link with the bail.

I knew I wanted a Guadalupe centerpiece for this rosary, but I had a hard time finding something that looked right. I am glad I waited for this one from Lewis and Company. The rough edge and irregular form compliment the rough look of the rosary.

I linked the drop to the centerpiece with a wrapped wire bow. This is a good shot of it. Below it is the second Our-Father bead. The wrapped loop at the bottom of the Our-Father intersects with the wire guardian for the cable on which the three introductory Hail-Mary beads are strung.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment